Job Hiring Philippines
Apply Now Online
Career Job Hiring Philippines – 2023 Updates
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monthly filling of consolidated technical reports from vessel
- Weekly submission of deliver monitoring with Receiving Receipt (RR)
- Assisting Contractors for securing Special Vehicle Entry Pass (SVEP) approval from Manila North Harbor Port Inc. (MNHPI).
- Creating and issuing gate pass for pull out items/goods and transmittal to internal costumers
- Create JR/PR in Internet Procurement (IPROC)
- Create Certificate for Disposal (CFD) request for disposal and official business travel thru Help Desk (HD)
- Create move order request for consumables
- Monitoring of PR approvals and delivery to perform system receipt
- Encode Job Order (JO) and PR in OPS (Online Procurement System) for canvassing of quotation thru procurement team
- Perform other related duties that may be required by leader of Fleet Maintenance / Technical / Electrical Superintendent.
Bachelors Degree Graduate
At least 1 year experience
Procurement Background is preferred
Skills and Competencies Requirements
How to apply? Application procedure as follows:
#1 Prepare and ready your resume/CV. You can try online resume builder from the internet.
#2 Visit the career site or web page of the company and look for the available jobs posted.
#3 Submit resume and apply online via the HR department / company’s email for application purposes.
#4 Wait for the company’s response and follow up as necessary.
#5 Visit Philippine Careers website every day for more job postings from other companies.