Job Hiring Philippines
Apply Now Online
Career Job Hiring Philippines – 2023 Updates
The Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst is responsible for
Analyzing and reporting financial results;
Ensuring accuracy of the management accounts;
Coordinating and preparing the annual budget and rolling forecasts; and
Assist in ad hoc planning, analysis, and monitoring of various projects to be implemented by the business unit.
Bachelor’s/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent
1-3 years of experience in Finance Business Partnering/ Financial Planning Analysis or similar function
Knowledge in financial reports
Proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint, knowledge of VBA preferred
Familiarity with Oracle preferred
Good Communication skills
Highly Analytical with a keen sense for details and data accuracy
Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, handle and prioritize multiple tasks to meet deadlines
Experienced in working with cross-functional teams
Skills and Competencies Requirements
Monthly Financial Analysis
· Analyze financial performance including P&L and Balance Sheet Accounts
· Prepare presentation of financial reports
· Coordinate with operations team to drive continuous improvement
· Consolidate operational metrics and identify key drivers of financial performance
Management Accounts Reporting
· Review and approve expenses incurred and invoices billed.
· Review accounting entries, cost center charging, general ledger account balances and schedules
· Prepare/Review accrual assumptions and assist in closing activities of the books of accounts
Budgeting and Rolling Forecasts
· Consolidate annual budget
· Prepare Rolling forecasts
Ad Hoc Projects
· Assist in ad hoc planning, analysis, and monitoring of various projects to be implemented by the business unit
How to apply? Application procedure as follows:
#1 Prepare and ready your resume/CV. You can try online resume builder from the internet.
#2 Visit the career site or web page of the company and look for the available jobs posted.
#3 Submit resume and apply online via the HR department / company’s email for application purposes.
#4 Wait for the company’s response and follow up as necessary.
#5 Visit Philippine Careers website every day for more job postings from other companies.