Job Hiring Philippines
Apply Now Online
Career Job Hiring Philippines – 2023 Updates
- Customer Experience
• Projects the image of a professional and efficient bank through one’s smart physical appearance and courteous, efficient, competent, problem-free, timely and personalized servicing of client’s transactions.
• Keeps him/herself thoroughly familiar with the bank’s existing and new products and services.
• Explores and takes advantage of every opportunity to cross-sell the bank’s products and services to clients inquiring and/or transacting with the branch
• Endorses prospective clients to BMs/RMs for client calls
• Smartly dressed front-office personnel.
- Operations Efficiency, Productivity and Service Quality
• Accepts deposits and bill payments/collections in favor of beneficiaries of collection arrangements.
• Pays encashments and withdrawals within delegated limits; secures officer approval beyond authorized limits.
• Verifies technicalities on checks deposited/uncashed and ensures accuracy and genuineness of cash received or paid.
• Verifies signatures of clients on withdrawal slips and check encashments.
• Establishes identity of persons making withdrawals or encashments by obtaining valid ID/s and other required information. Ensures that checks for encashments are properly endorsed and properly acknowledged.
• Ensures that deposit/withdrawal slips are properly filled up as to account number, account name, date, amount and signature of client.
• Validates original source documents for over-the-counter transactions and ensures that they are posted correctly to their respective accounts
• Conducts immediate post-verification of all source documents to ensure accurate posting.
• Ensures that all checks received during the day bear the required bank endorsements stamped at the back thereof together with the correct account number or reference number.
• Verifies and validates deposits / payments retrieved from the machines, (ie, ATM, Night Depository box (NDB) Cash Acceptance Machines (CAMs) and Check Acceptance Machines (CQMs), and other automated banking machines.)
• Assists in payroll preparation for clients with payroll servicing agreements
• Performs deposit pick-up and/or accompanies cash shipments (via armored or service car) and ensures proper verification, acknowledgment and recording of amounts received or shipped
• Processes miscellaneous cash in / cash out. Establishes the identity of the recipient of the proceeds whether internal or external, either client or bank employee by obtaining valid ID/s and ensuring that transactions are accompanied by verified instructions from head office units as applicable.
• Makes cash requisitions based on anticipated cash requirements for the day and transfers cash to SSO at the end of the day or as soon as there is excess available cash vs. authorized limit.
• Verifies picos box contents and cash received from/paid out to clients.
• Ensures that cash on hand tallies with cash per system (Finacle.)
• Balances Teller’s Totals at the end of the day against source documents and submits it to the supervising officer for review/approval.
• Performs proper filing of transaction documents at the end-of-day.
• Assists the SSO and BRM in the upkeep of branch files, documents, equipments, etc.
• Performs proper security check of his assigned workstation on a daily basis.
• Strictly adheres to employee security responsibilities such as the clean desk policy and data privacy.
• Performs other duties related to his functions which may be required of him / her, as necessary.
• Assists the SSO in processing opening of new accounts (SA, CA, CTD, etc.). Processes closing of accounts.)
• Assists in monitoring and follows up documentary deficiencies of accounts opened.
• Assist clients in accomplishing PERSONAL INFORMATION SHEET (PIS) FORM for updating of CIF of existing accounts. Ensures that any change in existing data is supported with valid documents such as billing statements ids, etc.
• Processes the purchase and sale of FCD Notes and FX conversion and secures officer’s approval for transactions beyond his / her limit. Earmarks with Treasury all conversion transactions as necessary.
• Assists in monitoring maturity of term placements and processes payment of interest and/or renewal/rollover.
• Processes requests for payments of applicable bank fees and charges
• Assist the SSO in monitoring supplies of the branch.
• Updates and replaces filled passbooks and transaction diaries.
• Prepares and sends, after checking and approval of the supervising officer, all Abstracts of Collections (including SSS and Phil health), with required supporting documents to appropriate units.
• Prepares BIR reports and sends email to head office controlling unit within cut-off period. (
• Attends to customer inquiries, requests and suggestions, making sure that these are immediately addressed to the client’s satisfaction; elevates complaints to the supervising officer for appropriate action, as necessary.
• Ensures proper upkeep of assigned work area and equipment.
• Acts as alternate of branch officers for Vault combinations and key custodians.
• Observes prompt attendance requirements at work all the time.
• Performs other duties that maybe required of him / her.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
Bachelors – Required
Post-Graduate Degree – Preferred
Training and Certification:
How to apply? Application procedure as follows:
#1 Prepare and ready your resume/CV. You can try online resume builder from the internet.
#2 Visit the career site or web page of the company and look for the available jobs posted.
#3 Submit resume and apply online via the HR department / company’s email for application purposes.
#4 Wait for the company’s response and follow up as necessary.
#5 Visit Philippine Careers website every day for more job postings from other companies.