Job Hiring Philippines
Apply Now Online
Career Job Hiring Philippines – 2023 Updates
• Execute on RBB strategies in the migration and transition initiative and lead key workflows and projects to ensure all system improvements, product enhancements and system parameter alignments are thoroughly reviewed, tested, and executed with minimal or no issues.
• Accountable for end-to-end implementation of RBB system-related projects – this includes ideation, designing the end-to-end customer journey, gathering and grooming requirements, securing stakeholder buy in and Governance approvals, conducting post-release analysis and more.
• Drive key elements of system-related projects by closely collaborating with technology teams, impacted cross-functional units and Product Managers to ensure all requirements and limitations are considered, all potential risks are assessed, and all impacted processes and customer touchpoints are enhanced to deliver seamless customer experiences and ensure correct and timely delivery of new product capabilities and benefits.
• Work with respective process owners and stakeholders to improve existing processes impacted by any of the product system initiatives to enhance client experience and own it end-to-end. Ensure process changes are cascaded across all required committees, across all impacted units, and if needed join roadshows to ensure all questions or clarifications are answered correctly.
• Work with Technology, Product Managers and all stakeholders on all required technology aspects of the Cards product related projects, including UAT test preparation, execution and verification. Own system parameters to ensure right product delivery or migration criteria or system enhancement will be implemented in production as per agreed business requirements and strategy.
• Ensure all initiatives have complete approvals, all system changes are tested and verified in UAT environment, all impacted cross-functional units are aware, involved and prepared of the expected changes, all impacted or enhanced processes are reviewed and approved by all process owners and stakeholders, and all customer communications are reviewed and approved before the initiative is launched. Monitor progress of these initiatives, and ensure all controls are in place through MCA.
• Ability to juggle multiple initiatives that are at different stages in the development lifecycle at a single time.
• Ensure compliance with Legal and Regulatory requirements, procedures and controls, IS initiatives as all Citibank policies to have the Cards product system functionalities operating efficiently and effectively in the market.
• Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policies, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency. Interface with Legal, Compliance and Risk to protect both our business and our customer’s interests.
• Ensure consistency of sales processes and financial viability of all new channels. Be responsible for managing the channel partners and continue to expand acquisition contribitions.
Key Performance Indicator
• Creation of incremental channel contributing 20% of all Citigold and Priority (Biz calls) sourcing in 2023 and beyond
• Seamless integration of all Welath related platforms including Sales, Segments, Apollo, CFSI and Controls for Wealth
• Ensuring no impact on TSA due to Wealth realted delays and <10% impact on business post LD2
At least 10 years of experience in Wealth management an retail banking business. Deep understanding of various processes that are needed to support the business
Bachelors – Required
Post-Graduate Degree – Preferred
Training and Certification:
How to apply? Application procedure as follows:
#1 Prepare and ready your resume/CV. You can try online resume builder from the internet.
#2 Visit the career site or web page of the company and look for the available jobs posted.
#3 Submit resume and apply online via the HR department / company’s email for application purposes.
#4 Wait for the company’s response and follow up as necessary.
#5 Visit Philippine Careers website every day for more job postings from other companies.